uninstall the game, and install again.
I just installed Sims 3 on my laptop. However, after installing it when I click on it to launch the game, it comes up with an error of " Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" WTH? So I look it up online and all I see is some instructions in which I have NO clue as to what they are saying. Can someone please help me get this game on here?
uninstall the game, and install again.
From what I read doing a search you can also try making sure you have all the latest Windows updates installed, especially the .NET updates. Only other suggestion I have is steer's. As a matter of fact, I'd go with steer first and if that doesn't help then do the updates.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
When I installed it the first time, I installed the EA download manager before the game. I uninstalled it this time and reinstalled it and downloaded the EA download manager after downloading the game and it finally worked! Thanks for all your help!!! I really do appreciate it.:thankU:
Bookmarks